* A Daughter, Mother, Speaker, Advocate, Servant of God,
Financial Services Specialist & a LIFE COACH
* A survivor of domestic violence and childhood trauma
* My vision is to educate, empower, and encourage individuals to break free of dead end cycles, be fearless in their pursuit of happiness, and be focused on finding their divine purpose in life.
* My purpose is to share my story of survival, the process to becoming free, my recovery and how I discovered and began to honor my voice.
* My mission is to educate as many people as my voice will reach about the signs of domestic violence and what it looks like; to give them hope and let them know that they no longer have to be held captive by their past, fearful about their current situation, or discouraged about their destiny.
* My goal is to provide resources and steps to help facilitate that next step in life with out fear, with focus and with focused intentionality so that one can live their best lives starting TODAY.
"I was talking to someone about my business and she suggested I look into becoming a life coach. But with all I had going on in my head I thought, maybe I need a life coach. Let me call Veronica..."After the call, I asked the client how she felt, she said, "I feel lighter.
"I had my first peer coaching session with Veronica Burnett today and it was such an awesome conversation. She helped me gain more clarity on my seed program as well as my starting point."
"You are so dope. I know it is not always easy to stay committed, but you have stayed the course and watching you is SOOOOO freaking inspiring. Keep up the fantastic work."
" You are amazing and I’m so glad that I have met you." - Anonymous
" I appreciate your time and energy you were a BIG help tonight. I hope to move forward with you in the future...and hopefully I can make a difference in my life." -Anonymous
About the Conferences
"I love everything as usual. So much information thas was given. Caint wait unitl the next one." Shanina
"God can walk you through anything. Trust Him." Anonymous
"Don't give in to 'shame, fear and guilt'." Cheryl
"Everything I learned will help me." Lucy
"Move beyond fear. No more shame. Guilt is not an option." L. Lee
"Powerful" "Everything about the workshop was great" " Wow wow wow! The energy in this room on saturday was unimaginable! From beginning to end this event empowered me in so many ways. As a black young lady having moments like this and attending events like this help mold me into who I AM becoming. Thank you Veronica Burnett for this event! I absorbed every bit of black girl magic that I could. Thank you Brandi Bridgett for inviting me and allowing me to spend the day with you! Thank you Mayra Figueroa-Clark for those affirmations and gems! “I AM creative. I ATTRACT high end clients. People LOVE working with me. It just comes EASY to me!”
Question: How can my church, group, or organization host a Better Days Conference? Answer: Contact Veronica Burnett at email@example.com
Question: Is Better Days Conference geared strictly for domestic violence abuse victims and survivors?Answer: No. It is for anyone who has experience traumatic life events and/or those who feel stuck in destructive cycles and are ready to get out and move forward in their lives.
Question: Does the Better Days Conference or Veronica Burnett speak outside of the DC, Maryland, Virginia area. Answer: Yes. I am available to speak in your town. I also offer virtual group coaching and workshops.
Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org